Smiles First Corporation, a well-established company of 20+ years, is seeking a Full-Time Senior Bookkeeper! We are looking for an experienced, detail oriented individual, who can work independently or a part of a team.
• Collection of payroll time sheets from multiple locations, via email.
• Ensure payroll is input in a timely manner
• Collect any invoices sent to you via email and proceed with payments (rent, petty cash, equipment invoices etc.)
• Prepare invoices, when needed.
• Collecting Day End Reports from multiple practices, via email.
• Make bank deposits/ transfers, when needed.
• Track accrued and differed expenses, when needed.
• Maintain accurate and detailed spreadsheets of bank accounts.
• Communicating and handling multiple practices at one time
• Maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
Skills & Qualifications
• Minimum 1 year of bookkeeping and/or accounting experience required
• High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and various payroll applications
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills an asset
• Full-Time Hours
• Salary Based on Experience
• Optional Health Benefits Available