Smiles First Corporation, a well-established company that consists of 20+ Dental offices across Canada, is seeking a Part-Time Upholsterer, with an opportunity to transition to a Full-Time position at our support center.
We are seeking an experienced Upholsterer, who will be able to reupholster and repair the furniture in our Dental practices, while remaining compliant with IPAC standards. The position will be a permanent position within our head office and will require no travel to our Dental practices.
Skills & Qualifications
• No Degree, Certificate or Diploma required
• Experience in Furniture Repair Required
• Ability to work with a variety of different materials
• Ability to lay out, cut, fabricate & install upholstery
• Replace worn-out webbing, springs & other furniture parts
• Experience working with Dental office furniture an asset
• No Travel
• Public Transportation Available
• Option Health Benefits Available
• Opportunity for Full-Time Position
• Flexible Schedule.