Our office is seeking talented and experienced Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons to join our team today! We have 3, well-established locations throughout the GTA, filled with dental professionals who are committed to their patients’ ongoing healthcare.
- No Weekends
- Removing impacted wisdom teeth and buried dental roots.
- Performing biopsies to determine whether tumors or growths are cancerous.
- Administering local, regional, or general anesthetics to patients before surgeries.
- Surgically removing tumors and abnormal growths of the oral and maxillofacial areas.
- Adjusting patients’ jaws to provide increased functionality, comfort, and symmetry
- Performing reconstructive surgery to treat congenital defects, structural abnormalities, and injuries.
- Preparing patients’ mouths for dental implants.
- Collaborating with various healthcare specialists to create suitable treatment plans for patients.
- Informing patients of their diagnoses and discussing appropriate treatment options with them.
Education & Qualifications
- Successful Completion of an Accredited Dental Program
- Must be a licensed Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, and in good standing to practice in applicable jurisdiction